165 28th Avenue
This elegant, detached Sea Cliff home is flooded with light and enjoys a rare amount of outdoor space, including a large swimming pool surrounded by a brick patio.
On the main level of the home is a gracious entry foyer that leads to both the formal living room and the formal dining room, as well as a powder room. The kitchen has been remodeled and now opens to a family area.
On the upper level there is a large master bedroom suite, including a remodeled bathroom and office nook, along with three other bedrooms, a second remodeled bathroom, and a laundry area.
On the back of the large lot is a remodeled one bedroom, one bath pool house that is wonderful for guests, or for use as a home office or exercise studio.
There are lovely period details throughout the home, and it’s no wonder. It was designed by acclaimed Sea Cliff architect Earl Bertz, and of all the houses in Sea Cliff, he chose this one to be the home where he raised his family. The location is amazing - near Baker Beach, Land’s End, and dining at the trendy new restaurants nearby.
- 4 Bedrooms/2.5 Baths in main house plus additional bedroom and bathroom in pool house
- 5,614 sq ft lot (per tax records) 40 x 140
- Wonderful location near Baker Beach, Land’s End and trendy restaurants
- Recently re-plastered swimming pool that could also easily be infilled to be a grassy lawn
- Remodeled pool house w/radiant heat, full bath and Murphy bed makes terrific guest quarters, home office or exercise studio
- Currently 3-car tandem parking in garage plus more in driveway
- Plans to transfer with sale to expand on lower level (bathroom/family room or bedroom, mud room and wine storage)
- Detached on 4 sides, light and bright throughout
- Elegant period details
- Solar panels